Centerville Wellness Center
Why the Wellness Center?
- Inexpensive fees for single and family packages and discounts for senior citizens
- Hammer Strength weight equipment
- Trainers available to help design your personal workout plan
- Locker and shower provided
- More than 14 cardiovascular machines
- Free weights and track
- The Wellness Center features Hammer Strength weight equipment and more than 14 cardiovascular machines including:
- 4 elliptical machines
- 3 spinning bikes
- 2 recumbent bikes
- 5 treadmills
|Wellness Center Hours|
|Weekday Mornings||5 - 7:30 a.m.|
|Mon. - Thurs.|
|Evenings||5 - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday Evenings||5 - 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Sunday||1 - 4 p.m.|
|"Hammer Strength equipment is the #1 brand of plate-loaded equipment in the world and offers some of the industry's most advanced strength-training technologies."
- Life Fitness Web Site
|Wellness Center Fees|
|Membership||1 month||6 months|
|* Family Package applies for Employees*|
Check out the Wellness Center on and .
Any certified or non-certified personnel currently employed by the Centerville-Abington Community Schools is entitled to free membership. Any student currently enrolled in an educational facility: student I.D. must be presented.
Any adult, age 55 or older
Open to the public
Children up to the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Who do I contact for information?
Kyle Padgett, Wellness Center Coordinator
Address: 507 Willow Grove Rd. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centerville, IN 47330
Phone: (765) 855-3481 extension 2097 Website address: http://www.centerville.k12.in.us/programs/wellness.htm
Emergency Contact: (317) 679-0104
*** If you would like to speak with a staff member personally, please call during Wellness Center hours.